NEW YORK, November 17, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Context’s flagship product Miami The 2022 conference will focus on the new frontiers of alternative investments. The agenda is filled with notable speakers and panelists providing first-hand investment insights and trends.
The conference will start on Sunday 23 Januarye at the JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & Spa with registration and welcome reception followed by three full days of speeches, panel discussions and one-on-one meetings. Each day is dedicated to exploring pioneering information on emerging market opportunities in cryptocurrency and digital assets, space and sports, and more.
In addition to distinguished speakers and illuminating panels, the conference is filled with live entertainment, including a special performance by an eight-time Grammy-winning musician, other performers, and networking events.
“The demand for alternative investments is booming. The Context 365 platform allows buyers and sellers to connect on alternative investments throughout the year. Prior to the conference, participants will use the platform to connect and conduct face-to-face meetings. We jokingly call it ‘speed dating alternative investments’, but it’s actually a very serious business, “commented Eric Noll, CEO of Context.
Speakers and round tables
Day one: inspiring start followed by space, sports and beyond
Investment opportunities in space-related technologies as well as in sport have exploded as institutional investors seek to enter these sectors. To meet these requirements, Context panels feature experts with first-hand experience:
- Canadian astronaut colonel Chris Hadfield and captain of the American astronaut Scott Kelly will headline a panel on space exploration and the next frontier.
- Marc Lasry, president, CEO and co-founder of Avenue Capital Group and co-owner of the 2021 NBA Champions Milwaukee Bucks basketball team, joins John culbertson, strategic advisor and board member of Context Capital Partners to discuss credit markets and opportunities in 2022.
- Twice NBA All-Star and Studio Analyst for the NBA on TNT, Baron davis will lead a round table on the digitization of sport and investment.
- Jonas blake, Chief Gaming Officer and Managing Partner at Game Fund Partners will lead a panel on Metaverse – how it works and what it means for the alternative space.
Day two: Ether – The digital future
The global cryptocurrency market has reached a value of US $ 364.5 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 60.8% during 2021-2026 according to ResearchAndMarkets. Not surprisingly, cryptocurrency and digital assets are the fastest growing segment on the Context 365 platform, with associated funds in the system having more than tripled in the past year.
Context presents an enhanced series of panels on crypto and digital assets with some of the leading minds and pioneers:
- Kevin o’leary, businessman, author and TV personality “Mr. Wonderful” on Shark Tank, will present a talk on digital assets and decentralized finance.
- Robert W. Cook, President and CEO of FINRA, will discuss the regulation of digital assets.
- Participants in a panel on the future of digital assets are: Boring Perianne, Founder and President, Digital Chamber of Commerce; Nikita Fadeev, partner and director of Fasanara Digital, Fasanara Capital and Forbes 30 Under 30 lister; Zac Prince, CEO of BlockFi; and Renata Szkoda, CFO & COO of BlueFire Capital, a Galaxy Digital company.
- Michael J. Saylor, CEO of Micro Strategy, inventor, author and philanthropist and Guy Adami, host of CNBC’s Quick Money team up to talk about Bitcoin and beyond.
- Top influencers in the digital asset space will discuss all things crypto: Michel novogratz, Founder and CEO of Galaxy Digital and Meltem Demirrors, Chief Strategy Officer, Coin Shares.
- Grace Reyes, CEO of TIDE will lead a discussion on attribution of information to emerging managers with the best dispatchers in the country: New York City Board of Education pension system; Retirement System for Teachers Texas; Cambridge Associates and Illinois State Treasury Office.
Third day: Return to Earth
Emerging from Covid-19, alternative investors are considering what to do next and are looking for market opportunities and alternatives to diversify their portfolios. Panelists and Keynotes will provide market insight:
- Sustainable investing and ESG have advanced in recent years with new regulations attracting considerable interest. John L. Bowman, Executive Vice President, CAIA will host a panel discussing what lies ahead; Caroline abramo, CEO, Pana Low Carbon Emissions and Ethan Levine, Managing Director and Co-Head of Real Assets and Sustainability, Commonfund Capital, Inc.
- At the head of a CIO panel on the protection of portfolios against inflation and diversification into alternative asset classes: Catherine molnar, CIO, Fairfax County Police Officer Retirement System, Marc Anson, CEO and CIO of Commonfund, Chairman of the Board of Commonfund Capital Inc. and Commonfund Asset Management Company.
Major Sponsors: Jefferies, Cowen, TresVista, Barclays, Citco, StoneX and TD Securities are supporting and participating in the conference. In addition, other supporting sponsors are posted on www.contextsummits.com.
Additional speakers and panels will be added soon. To consult the latest agenda, go to: Context Agenda of the Miami 2022 Summit.
The Context Summits annual meeting brings together more than 2000 professionals interested in alternative investments. Context 365 members will have the opportunity to schedule one-on-one investor and allocator meetings, attend private events, meet speakers, participate in thought leadership sessions, and network with leading companies. .
Miami Location 2022
Context Summits Miami 2022 will take over the JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & Spa.
Nestled on 300 acres away from heavy traffic and crowds of Miami and South Beach, the JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & Spa is a tropical oasis with an accessible luxury culture and rewarding experiences. The resort offers two championship golf courses, a state-of-the-art spa, a celebrity chef Michael Mina’s award-winning Bourbon Steak restaurant, CORSAIR kitchen and bar, dining destination and state-of-the-art Tidal Cove water park.
The context will follow everything Florida state mandates to ensure the safety and protection of all participants.
A link to the resort is https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/miajt-jw-marriott-miami-turnberry-resort-and-spa/.
The Context Summits annual meeting brings together professionals interested in alternative investments. To register for the event, go to: https://www.context365.com/miami-2022-registration
About the background
Context connects the alternative investment industry through a combination of signature events and one-on-one tech-associated meetings. Context Summits provides effective and productive in-person networking opportunities
Context 365 is a discovery and connection technology that connects thousands of providers and alternative investment fund managers. Thanks to its “state-of-the-art” platform, members are equipped to discover and access new opportunities, thanks to proprietary matching algorithms and in-depth networking capabilities.
Distributors in Context 365 include family and multifamily offices, funds of funds, institutional investors, including pensions, endowments, foundations and consulting firms. Investment managers in Context 365 include hedge, private equity, fixed income, private debt, private credit and venture capital funds, as well as commodity trading advisers and loan managers. direct.
For more information :
Follow the context:
LinkedIn: @ Context-365
Facebook: @ Context365
Twitter: @ Context365
Instagram: @ Context_365
SOURCE Contextual Summits