Free Resources for Boardroom Alpha Investors
** Podcast: Know who’s driving the comeback
** CEO / CFO / Director Moves newsletter
** PSPC Daily Bulletin
** Complete PSPC List
Sam sidhu, the new Vice-Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer of Customer bank, is part of a large banking family. His father Jay is the president of Bancorp customers (CUBI) and her sister Luvleen is the CEO of BM Technologies (BMTX), a company that has been made public through their PSPC.
Customers Bank likes to think of itself as a hybrid community banking + fintech company. Sam sits down with us to discuss the new real-time payments platform the bank has developed and how it will continue to grow both digital asset customers, including crypto firms. .
CUBI’s stock has grown over the past year and Sam attributes that growth to innovation (real-time payments and crypto clients), the credit-driven challenger bank mindset (profitable clients) and the strength of PPP.
- Sam Sidhu – Professional background
- Overview of the customer bank, “hi-touch hi-tech”
- The CUBI share on the rise, what is the reason?
- Leader PPP and what it means for the future
- Crypto strategy and real-time payments
- TassatPay technology partner
- What are the competitors doing
- Crypto currency and retail banking
- ESG Strategy for Client Banking
- Thoughts as new CEO and management succession
- What to watch out for in the Bank of Clientele
About Sam Sidhu
Sam Sidhu joined the Customers Bancorp Board of Directors in 2012 and became a full-time Bank Officer in early 2020. Prior to joining Customers Bank full-time, Sam Sidhu was the Founder and CEO of Megalith Capital Management, a private equity firm specializing in real estate that makes investments. mainly in New York. The company’s integrated platform specializing in the acquisition, repositioning, development and management of residential, commercial and mixed-use properties. Prior to co-founding Megalith, he worked in private equity with Providence Equity Partners and in investment banking with Goldman Sachs. Sidhu holds a BA from the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania and an MBA from Harvard Business School.