Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited (KMBL) announced today that it offers emergency personal loans exclusively for the treatment of COVID-19. The loan covers expenses incurred for the medical treatment of COVID-19 for oneself as well as for family members. Both existing and new KMBL customers are eligible to apply for a loan.
As part of the offer, borrowers can avail of loans ranging from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 5 lakh, at a competitive interest rate starting at 10% per annum.
Main features of Kotak Emergency COVID-19 * personal loans:
– Loan amount: From Rs 1 lakh to Rs 5 lakh
– Loan term: From 1 year to 4 years
– Interest rate: from 10% per year
– Processing fee: flat rate of 1% of the loan amount
In addition, KMBL has partnered with leading healthcare brands such as Tata 1mg and MediBuddy to bring a range of attractive healthcare offerings to KMBL debit and credit cardholders.
Ambuj Chandna, President – Consumer Goods, Kotak Mahindra Bank said, “Kotak’s emergency personal loans for COVID-19 treatment make it easy for people to access funds when they need it most and to in the simplest way possible, giving them the security and freedom to focus on what matters most – fully recovering from the virus. In addition, we have also implemented a holistic health care package for our clients, which will help them meet the health needs of their whole family. “
Healthcare offers for KMBL debit and credit cardholders *
– Tata 1mg: KMBL customers get a special 17% + 5% cash back discount (up to Rs 100) on medications prescribed on the Tata 1mg app or website using the code coupon “KOTAK1MG”.
– MediBuddy: for just Rs 49, KMBL clients get a medical consultation, up to 15% discount and cash back on drugs, a 15% flat-rate discount on lab tests and health checkups. health, a 10% flat-rate reduction on the OPD consultation and much more.
– Kotak General Insurance: a special benefit for Kotak customers in the form of a “Kotak Group Smart Cash” health policy at an annual premium of only Rs 2,999 / -. Under the policy, policyholders will receive reimbursement of costs of Rs 5,000 per day, for every 24 hours of hospitalization performed, for a maximum period of 30 days per year, in addition to other benefits.
– Metropolis Healthcare: Kotak customers can benefit from COVIPROTECT Spike antibody blood test with 30% discount at all Metropolis diagnostic centers in over 90 Indian cities.
Shares of KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LTD. Last traded on BSE at Rs. 1653.2 from the previous close of Rs. 1697.95. The total number of shares traded during the day was 136,055 in over 9,349 trades.
The share hit an intraday high of Rs. 1,706 and an intraday low of 1,646.05. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 227,478,612.
* General conditions apply